Need a Business Agreement Created, Reviewed or Negotiated By an Enid Oklahoma Business Lawyer to Ensure All The Bases Are Covered, Your Concerns Addressed and Minimize the Chances of Problems Down The Road?
We Can Draft, Review and/or Negotiate Agreements For You Such As:
- Non-Compete (write, review, enforce, litigate violations or defend)
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Various Incorporation Law and Business Formation Documents
- Partnership Agreements
- Licensing Contracts
- Operating Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Stock Option and Stock Warrant Agreements
- Letters of Intent (LOI) / Memoranda of Understanding (MOU)
- Buy / Sell / Asset Purchase Agreements
- Injunctions and Injunctive Relief Issues
- Escrow Deposits (Agreements and Disputes)
- Wage and Labor Act Issues
- And Other Types of Contracts
- Ask Us About Our Cost Effective Outside General Corporate Counsel Service For Ongoing Contract Legal Support
Why Choose Davis Law:
- Extraordinary Experience – We’ve handled all types of business agreement types and issues, so we’re highly efficient yet extraordinarily thorough
- YOU Focused – Our firm maintains a limited clientele of clients so we can be responsive and provide the attention you deserve
- Proactive Approach – We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen
- Value Added – More than just another law firm, as a trusted business advisor, we seek to help clients capitalize on opportunities through better business practices
- Highly Reviewed and Rated – See What Our Clients Say Below
Call us at (580) 237-5820 or complete the form below. Your form will be directly emailed to us for a quick reply, typically within 1 business day often within hours the same day.
All information is confidential. We respect your privacy. Details you provide are used only to respond to your question or request.
From Our Clients
About Business Agreements in Oklahoma
Businesses in Enid and throughout Oklahoma come to us not only to create or draft an agreement, but also to review existing contracts, provide opinions on them, assist with negotiations, revise or amend agreements, and unfortunately even litigate agreements when there is a contract dispute or lawsuit either threatened or actual. The best way to avoid problems with agreements is to have a business and entrepreneurial focused law firm such as ours review and advise you because we’ve seen so many situations in the past, our experience can help avoid situations most business people would never have thought of. A solid, thorough and customized agreement is critical to protecting your interests and avoiding future problems.
Move Forward and Get Peace of Mind – What To Do Next
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward in your business and get the peace of mind to focus on the key issues of running and growing your company. So call us at (580) 237-5820 to ask a question or schedule an appointment or simply fill out the form on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to us for a quick reply, typically within 1 business day often within hours the same day. All information is confidential.
525 W. Maine St.
Enid, OK 73701
Davis Business Law
525 W. Maine St.
Enid, OK 73701