Buy Or Sell A Business
Davis Business Law provides expert and affordable services to clients who want to buy or sell a business.
Wanting to Buy or Sell a Business And Looking For The Right Business Lawyer to Create or Review The Contract Agreement And Ensure a Smooth Transaction??
Corporate Business Attorney in Oklahoma and Kansas Handling:
- Business Purchase and Sale Contracts
- Merger and Acquisition (M&A) Issues
- Buy Sell and Partnership Agreements
- Business Formation and Related Legal Services
- Ask Us About Our Cost Effective Outside General Corporate Counsel Service for Ongoing Legal Support
Why Choose Davis Law:
- Extraordinary Experience – We’ve handled many types of business sales and purchases as well as business mergers, so we know what things to include and exclude in these transactions to ensure your interests are protected
- YOU Focused – Our firm maintains a limited clientele of clients so we can be responsive and provide the attention you deserve
- Proactive Approach – We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen
- Value Added – More than just another law firm, as a trusted business advisor, we seek to help clients capitalize on opportunities through better business practices
- Highly Reviewed and Rated – See What Our Clients Say Below
Click here to Contact Us here or complete the form below. Your form will be directly emailed to us for a quick reply, typically within 1 business day often within hours the same day.
All information is confidential. We respect your privacy. Details you provide are used only to respond to your question or request.
From Our Clients
Beyond just buy or sell agreement creation or review, we can help you with throughout the entire process from negotiation to due diligence to closing your transaction. We are very familiar with the issues arising in the structuring and negotiating of such transactions especially if there are payouts involved. The attorneys at Davis Law can help you by avoiding key issues that often arise in buying, selling or merging a business, including:
- Preparing the documentation for the transaction
- The terms and conditions related to the transaction
- Negotiating deals, payouts and/or contracts
- Organizing your business and incorporation if needed
- Handling non-compete, non-disclosure, employment agreements
- Ensuring any payout arrangement protects your interests
- And more
Move Forward and Get Peace of Mind – What To Do Next
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward in your business and get the peace of mind to focus on the key issues of running and growing your company. So call us at Contact Us to ask a question or schedule an appointment or simply fill out the form on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to us for a quick reply, typically within 1 business day often within hours the same day. All information is confidential.